Other Practice Areas at Monoc Roberts
Comprehensive Services from Our Attorneys in Charleston
Though a large portion of our practice here at Monoc Roberts comprises personal injury, our attorneys have extensive skill and experience in a variety of other practice areas. We are committed to delivering effective and professional representation no matter what kind of case we take on.
Connect with us today for a free consultation. Call (843) 212-1199.
How We Can Serve You
As a firm with a strong focus on personal injury, we are particularly passionate about restoring justice to the wronged. The services we offer reflect this passion.
Additional practice areas at Monoc Roberts include:
- Civil rights: If your civil rights have been violated – whether by discrimination, harassment, or bullying – you have the right to pursue legal action. Monoc Roberts can help you restore justice.
- Defamation: Defamation can damage your reputation, which can in turn injure your standing in the community and your business prospects. Let Monoc Roberts file a defamation claim on your behalf.
- Business litigation: When business disputes cannot be resolved through negotiation, we can litigate for you in pursuit of a favorable solution.
- Political law: Our attorneys offer counsel and litigation services to political parties, candidates, campaigns, organizations, and others with political interests.
- Breach of contract: If someone has violated the terms of your contract, we can pursue damages by filing a claim.
No matter how complex your case may be, rest assured that our Charleston attorneys do not shy away from a challenge. As a small, local firm, we can take the time to get to know you one-on-one and provide personalized representation. We are creative problem solvers who always strive for a favorable resolution.
Learn more about our various legal services by calling (843) 212-1199 or completing our online contact form.
Equipped to handle complex litigation cases
Serving clients and their families for nearly two decades
Established in the local community